About Solar Off-Grid MPPT PCU
Eastman is a globally recognized leading Solar Off-Grid MPPT PCU provider making India self-reliant on solar energy. We use advanced MPPT technology in our Solar Off-Grid PCU that can simultaneously run the load and charge the battery. Suitable for standard Lead-Acid Batteries, as well as flooded, sealed and gel type, these controllers check the output of PV module, supply power to a DC load and fixes the power issues that PV module can produce to charge the battery. Our Solar Off-Grid MPPT PCU stand apart from the rest because of their high-quality design and multiple features we have packed into it to make your life easier.
How it works
Eastman's Solar Off-Grid MPPT PCU consists of a solar charge controller, inverter, and a Grid charger all in an integrated form. The Off-Grid Solar PCU is designed to enhance the use of solar power and uses Main/DG Power only when the solar power is insufficient to meet the load requirements. This unique system offers three operating modes- Smart Mode (Your PCU gives first priority to solar, second priority to batteries and third priority to the grid in smart mode) , PCU Mode (Your PCU gives first priority to solar, second priority to the grid and third priority to the battery in PCU mode) , Hybrid Mode (In this mode your PCU works well with solar as well as batteries. Grid charging only takes place when solar power is not available & battery discharges up to battery low-level trip). Read the catalog carefully for more details.
Your Questions Our Answers
Here are a few frequently asked question to clear up any confusion that you may have.
Tips for Solar Off-Grid MPPT PCU Maintenance
Maintenance is a key part of any solar installation for optimum operating efficiency and to avoid downtime due to mishandling of the product or incorrect installation. Maintenance consists of accurate functional checks and mechanical part replacement.
Here are a few more tips for specification:
- Ensure proper ventilation and cleanliness around you PCU.
- Keep room temperature at +- 30° for the improved life cycle.
- Ensure proper connection at battery terminals.
- Read all instructions before attempting to install, operate, and maintain your Off-Grid MPPT PCU.
- The handling, installation & maintenance of the battery associated with this equipment, must be done in according to the prescribed the instructions & safety precautions.
- There is a risk of electrocution when the battery is connected to the PCU. Therefore, do not forget to disconnect the batteries, grid, PV Module, load before any service is to be done on the PCU.
- Installation, maintenance & repair of the equipment should be undertaken by trained, experienced and authorized service or electrical personnel.
- To disconnect, turn off all MCBs located at the back panel of PCU.
Our solar PCUs with Inbuilt MPPT Charge Controller can be a good option for both your household power need and industrial usage. We are providing smart solar technology for the new millennium helping the world lighten up with the power of the sun.