Eastman self-sustaining PWM PCU
Eastman self-sustaining PMW PCU has been manufactured by using world-class technology platform and process as an efficient solution for areas struggling with frequent power cuts. It can be used for domestic, industrial and other events. It provides clean energy for residential and industrial areas without any residual effect. It has a self-adjustable setting which provides superlative performance in all weather conditions. It has profound mixing of grid current with solar in case of solar energy insufficiency during cloudy days. It consists an inverter, solar charge controller, AC charger and remote control (optional). Eastman Off-Grid PWM PCU is superb for installation in petrol pumps, gas stations, schools, commercial, and residential applications.
How it works
In Solar Off-grid PWM PCU, when the sun rays hit on the solar panel, it leads to the generation of DC power which converted usable AC power for the functioning of the connected appliances. The surplus DC power is secured in the battery in case of power cut. The solar charger controller which is inbuilt insure appropriate battery charging and restrain the reverse flow of current to the solar panel. PWM means Pulse Width Modulation which is used as one method of float charging. It sends out a series of short charging pulse to the battery- a very rapid “on-off” switch. The controller continually checks the condition of the battery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Eastman Solar off-grid PWM PCU is made with modernized technology and excellent engineering. Here we answer all your queries regarding our Solar off PMW PCU.
Tips for Solar Off-Grid PWM PCU Maintenance
Avoid disconnecting the battery cable and solar PV module cable while the solar PMW PCU is delivering power or battery is getting a charge. The output side of PCU’s AC wiring should never be connected to mains supply or a generator. It can lead to totally disable or dysfunctional working of PCU.
Here are a few more tips for specification:
- It is recommended to read all the instructions in the manual before installing and using your Off-Grid PWM PCU.
- The cleaning of Solar PV Modules should be done regularly to obtain higher efficiency. properly maintained.
- Avoid exposing your PCU to rain, snow or any kind of liquid.
- Never disconnect the battery cable or solar PV module cable while the Solar PWM PCU is delivering power or battery is getting charged. Never disconnect the battery cable or solar PV module cable while the Solar PWM PCU is delivering power or battery is getting charged.
- Always turn the switch off first and disconnect input from mains.Always turn the switch off first and disconnect input from mains.
- The output side of the PCU's AC Wiring should never be connected to mains supply or a generator. This condition can be extremely dangerous.
- If the PCU survives this condition, it will shut down until corrections are made.
- It should be ensured that the AC output of the solar PCU should not be connected to its AC input.
Eastman Solar Off-Grid PWM PCU's are used for power backup in offices, homes, events and big vehicles like tractors and trucks. So, here is our range of PWM PCU's for better understanding and specification.