Eastman Solar PV Modules
Eastman solar panels have been manufactured from high transmission glass and cell surface texturing which confirm excellent performance in low light conditions.
We design our solar panel in well-established research center using world-class technology platform and process. It comes with a premium grade high-efficiency 4BB solar cells and Robust anodized non-corroding aluminum frame with weatherproof junction box.
It is potential induced degradation (PD) resistant and produces more power due to positive power tolerance. It is suitable for all types of solar applications off-grid, Grid tie, Hybrid and bi-directional etc.
How it works
Eastman solar panels comprise of high quality 4BB photovoltaic cells. These cells, when linked together, make up a solar panel. Each photovoltaic cell is basically a sandwich made up of two slices of semi-conducting material, usually, silicon and the panel works by allowing photons, or particles of light, to knock electrons free from atoms, generating a flow of electricity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Solar energy is a new and exciting field. So we have compiled a list of answers to the list of questions we get asked most often.
2. The DC needs to be converted into AC which is short for Altering Current in order to be used. The Inverter transforms DC into AC and sends it to the main supply.
3. Additionally, The Grid tie inverter Regulates the flow of energy or to say the voltage of DC that goes to the main supply.
4. This energy now is ready to be used to operate your electrical appliances.
Additionally, organizations and establishments that need more power during the day compared to the night such as offices and schools can choose to get a grid tie solar panel installation as they can get all their electricity needs fulfilled with the grid tie solar.
If in case, there is an excess of Direct Current supply then the inverter stores this excess supply in the battery for a later time. There is an inherent solar charge controller that is linked to the battery in the solar inverter. The job of the Solar charge controller is to ensure that the current and voltage that is being delivered to the battery are of the right amount. Moreover, solar charge Controller is also responsible to make sure that the current stored in the battery doesn’t flow back to the panels at night when there is no sun.
Tips for Solar Panel Maintenance
Solar panels as per their design are highly sensitive so, it’s necessary to properly read and understand all safety and installation direction before doing anything that might damage it.
Here are a few tips to maintain your solar panels and make them last longer:
- Contact with electrically active parts of the module such as terminator should be avoided; it can lead to lethal shock or burning.
- Do not hit or put excessive load on the glass or back sheet or twist the frame, the glass may break or the PV cell may break.
- To avoid any hazard of electric shock or injury, cover the entire front surface of the PV module with a dense, opaque material such as cardboard sheet during installation.
Eastman solar panels have a variety of uses according to the different models it manufactures. So here is a detailed description of different Eastman solar panel models to understand their varying use.