This document is an electronic record in terms of (i) Information Technology Act, 2000; (ii) the rules framed there under as applicable; and (iii) the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
By browsing our site and getting to the data, assets, administrations, items, and apparatuses we accommodate you, either straightforwardly or by implication (in the future alluded to as ‘Assets’), you consent to utilize these Resources just for the reasons planned as allowed by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) appropriate laws, regulations and for the most part acknowledged online practices or rules.
- The domain name www.eaplworld.com (“Website”), is owned and operated by Eastman Auto and Power Limited (hereinafter referred as “EAPL”) and having its registered office at Flat No-101, 1st Floor, Naraina Industrial Area, Phase –I, New Delhi 110028 and having its Corporate office at Plot No. 572, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V Gurgaon 122016, Haryana.
- It is agreed by all the parties that EAPL has all the rights to make a change in any of the policy and terms mentioned before without any prior notice to User/Users. The User accepts that any change or modification can be made immediately. If the User continues to use the Website following such a change, the User will be deemed to have consented to any and all amendments / modifications made to the Policy and Terms.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION
- If any User chooses to buy any product or services from the Company/Website or browses the website generally, the User is allowing EAPL to gather the personal information of the User and User accepts that the personal information is collected and stored by EAPL. EAPL may also track information like User’s IP address and User’s behavior on Website to do internal research on user demographics, interests, and behavior, to enable the Company/Website to better understand or to resolve dispute, provide promotions and User hereby have no problem with the usage of his information by EAPL.
- The User authorizes the Website/Company to remove any such content, review, survey or feedback from Website which has been submitted by User, without cause or being required to notify the User of the same.
- The User acknowledged that Cookie is stored by EAPL to use it later if required and that cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user, including but not limited to a User’s login identification, password, etc.
- The User is aware that He/she might face other data collection devices like cookies on certain pages which are installed by third parties or affiliates on the Website. The User knows and accepts that the website/Company is not responsible as they do not control the use of such cookies/other devices by third parties and the User assumes any and all risks in this regard.
4. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
EAPL can share the personal information of User to detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other illegal acts. This information can be shared with corporate entities and affiliates to help them; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of the Website’s services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services, where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. The User is aware of it. EAPL has right to disclose the personal information of User if required to do so by law or if the Website/Company believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to do so.
5. SECURITY AND THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS / PROMOTIONS
- All the transactions which are made on the Website are secure and protected. No information is disclosed while making the transaction on the Website as it is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. Any information regarding credit card or debit card of the User is provided by the User directly to the payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
- To protect your privacy and security, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
- EAPL’s Website may contain links to other websites also that may collect personal information about the User. The Company/Website is not at all responsible for the privacy or the content of any of the linked websites. The User agrees that the risks associated will be borne entirely by the User.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND JURISDICTION
Any dispute or differences between the Parties will be governed by laws of India and courts of New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.